WELCOME TO

Rejected Handbag . com

Friday, July 30, 2010

LOUIS VUITTON - DELIGHTFUL MONOGRAM









LOUIS VUITTON - Delightful Monogram MM

The Delightful Monogram MM embodies everyday elegance. In supple yet resistant Monogram canvas, its lightweight feel, generous interior and luxuriously soft embossed handle make it chic yet practical.

Size (LxHxD): 52cm x 30cm x 20cm

-Natural cowhide leather trimmings
-Golden brass hardware
-Snap hook closure
-1 interior zipped pocket
-D-ring to hang keys and pouches
-Striped textile lining inspired by vintage Louis Vuitton trunks

PRODUCT ID: M40353


LOUIS VUITTON - Delightful Monogram PM

The lightweight Delightful Monogram PM is a classic blend of glamour and practicality. Supple yet durable Monogram canvas is complemented by fine golden brass details and a spacious A4-sized interior.

Size (LxHxD): 46cm x 26cm x 18cm

-Natural cowhide embossed leather handle and trimmings
-Snap hook closure
-1 large interior zipped pocket
-D-ring to hang keys and pouches
-Striped textile lining inspired by vintage Louis Vuitton trunks

PRODUCT ID: M40352

7 comments:

  1. I went in to get the NF, and came out with Louis Vuitton Delightful Monogram PM. I love his bag. Also the sales lady said she had a rare one that was made in France. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just buy one,the handbags is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this bag! Great purchase; it is classic and practical yet still fun!!!!

    Designer purses uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice and reliable source you share. I really like the Handbag Collection you post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I purchase bags from you on this site? I see several that I am interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Please coming site instagram viewer

    ReplyDelete